The Ain Shams University (ASU) - Neuromodulation Lab aims to establish a state-of-the-art neuromodulation
and neuroimaging laboratory.
our mission is:
1. Starting up a research center of excellence in neuromodulation with world class capabilities.
2. Performing top notch research with the needs of our patients in mind.
3. Participating in multi-centre international trials.
4. Improving Ain Shams University's status in scientific community through international presentations and publications.
5. Optimizing patient care by producing recommendations that aim at incorporating neuromodulation in rehabilitation programs.
6. Building capacity of Ain Shams neurology staff in the field of noninvasive brain stimulation through education and training and becoming a regional hub of education in the field.
|Beschreibung||the Ain Shams University - Neuromodulation Lab aims to establish a state-of-the-art neuromodulation and neuroimaging laboratory complimented by an advanced high definition EEG analysis system, all working in harmony to significantly impact the understanding of brain functions in health and disease and open up unprecedented avenues for clinical research and practice in the Arab region and Africa.|