|Über uns||The Bajaj Institute of Learning (BIL) is a division of the Bajaj Public Charitable Trust and provides free education to the Deaf. The Bajaj Public Charitable Trust is certified by the FCRA and all donations are 80G tax exempt.|
BIL aims to provide quality educational services that would equip the deaf for economic independence and self-sufficiency.
* What the Deaf want?
FRIENSHIP, LOVE & AFFECTION from one and all.
* What do they need?
ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE through education and vocational training.
* Who can fulfill their needs?
BAJAJ INSTITUTE of LEARNING through free education and vocational training.
* Without oral communication how can they be taught?
THROUGH INDIAN SIGN LANGUAGE (ISL). The staff of the institute is SINCERE & HARD WORKING. They have learnt ISL to teach them.
* How can the society help them?
By becoming their FRIENDS through Bajaj Institute of Learning.
* What are the expectations of the Institute?
The Institute expects the differently abled children -------
- TO SMILE WITH US.
- TO STAND ON THEIR OWN FEET.
- TO SUPPORT A FAMILY.
- TO BECOME GOOD CITIZENS and USEFUL MEMBERS of the SOCIETY.
BIL provides free education to the deaf. It provides the following facilities.
- Free education from Pre-School to Class XII
- National Institute of Open Schooling for academic & vocational courses
- Diagnostic centre for free hearing assessment and speech therapy
- Outreach camps and free distribution of hearing aids
- Counseling and employment opportunities
|Auszeichnungen||in 2005, the Govt. of Uttaranchal declared BIL as its State Resource Centre (SRC) for deaf people. Therefore, BIL is responsible for providing facilities for the entire deaf population of the state of Uttaranchal. A huge responsibility!|