|Über uns||Rental house for performances of all kind including film screenings. For co-production or co presenter projects contact Friends of the Bing, 534-5805|
-Built in 1915 by August Paulsen, originally used as a silent film movie house.
-In 1988 Metropolitan Mortgage & Securities, owner of The Met has restored this elegantly defined neo-classical theater
-Dazzling restoration is meticulous in every detail and incorporates today's highest technical standards without compromising historic integrity
-The Bing Crosby Theater seats 744 people with an additional 12 seats that are wheelchair accessible
-Completely equipped for all types of performing arts events
Stage, custom stage floor and dressing rooms are available
-The Metropolitan Performing Arts Center received the Spokane Arts Commission Annual Arts Award - Business Benefactor Award - 1996
-Voted the "Best Live Music Venue" in the Inland Northwest (1998 - 2000) according to polled readers of The Inlander
-Theater manager, Michael Smith, received the Spokane Arts Commission Annual Arts Award - Arts Community Leadership Award - 2000
-In 2006 a citizens group received Silvers permission to rename the theater to The Bing Crosby Theater.
-GVD Commercial Properties, Inc. purchased the property in February 2012.