|Über uns||Located in downtown Canby, Oregon, at 220 NE 2nd Avenue, we serve the recreational, informational, and cultural needs of the Canby community.|
CITY OF CANBY
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING POLICY
Any individual accessing, browsing, and using a City of Canby Social Media site accepts without limitation or qualification, the City’s Social Media Posting Policy as set forth below:
1. Comments should relate to City matters and to the topics being discussed in the original post and not contain spam, advertising, or solicitations, advocate illegal activity or violence; products or political organizations; infringe on copyrights, trademarks or intellectual property rights or others.
2. Comments should be family friendly and not contain abusive or vulgar language, sexually explicit subject matter, hate speech, derogatory terms or offensive content.
3. Comments should not contain personal or defamatory remarks about a person’s age, education, ethnicity, race, family status, gender, national origin, class, physical ability, qualities, religion, sexual orientation, thought processes or personality.
4. A posted comment is the opinion of the poster only and does not imply endorsement or agreement by the City of Canby, its elected officials or employees.
5. Comments should not endorse candidates or a particular stance or current ballot measure.
6. The City reserves the right to determine which comments are unacceptable for its page and citizens who repeatedly violate this policy may be prohibited. By posting a comment, customers agree to indemnify the City of Canby, its officers and staff from and against all liabilities, judgements, damages, and costs (including attorney’s fees) incurred by any of them, which arise out of or are related to the content posted by customers.
7. Forums and messaging may not be used for commercial purposes or for organized political activity. If a citizen does not agree to these terms, the individual should not use the City of Canby’s sponsored sites, as violation of these terms may lead to legal liability.