Welcome to Cardiff Central Library!
Ewch i’n tudalen facebook Cymraeg: http://www.facebook.com/llyfrgell.ganolog.caerdydd
Cardiff Central Library is more than a collection of books. It is a modern cultural venue. Light open spaces, vibrant colours and wide expanses of glass offering spectacular views across the City. An exciting environment to read, listen to music, to learn or to just relax and enjoy the ambience.
Cardiff Central Library is located at the lower end of the Hayes and adjacent to Mill Lane, near the Marriott Hotel.
• A modern 55,000 ft space
• A choice of 90,000 books
• A choice of 10,000 CDs and DVDs
• 10,000 Welsh language items
• 10,000 community language items
• 2 visual loss computers for those with limited sight
• A dedicated floor for children
• Quick drop off service and online renewal
• 90+ PCs for public use
• Reading and relaxation area
• A meeting room, computer training suite and a creative suite all available for hire
A stunning white grand piano is a fantastic new feature in the Library. Competent pianists who wish to play the baby grand can book a time slot by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiff Central Library is set to become the city's most sustainable as well as one of the most iconic buildings. It achieves the highest ratings for sustainable development, energy and water efficient services.
It is a stimulating environment for children of all ages to learn with the latest educational materials, information and entertainment. Children have their own secure floor with a range of traditional and interactive materials.