|Über uns||The Center for Internships and Career Development connects with employers and offers career counseling & career related resources to Eastern Students & Alumni!|
The Center for Internships and Career Development engages students and alumni in the lifelong process of career development by:
- Promoting self-awareness and career exploration
- Linking students with employers and meaningful career opportunities
- Encouraging pre-professional experiences and internships
- Teaching integrative life planning, job search and career goal-setting skills
1. Support the Liberal Arts Work! initiative through exemplary student preparedness programs, faculty collaboration and employer relations.
2. Engage students in the process of career development through all four years.
3. Maintain Eastern's reputation and visibility as a university of first choice for recruiters and graduate programs.
Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
Internship Search and Preparation
Job Search Strategies
Dressing for Success
Graduate School Advising
Career, Internship and Graduate School Fairs
Employer Visits and On-Campus Recruiting