|Über uns||Ideally located right between Dallas and Fort Worth, Grand Prairie is a Money Magazine Best Place to Live and NRPA Gold Medal Winner for best parks in the nation.|
The purpose of this Facebook page is to present matters of public interest to let Grand Prairie residents, businesses, visitors and other interested parties know about all the great programs, services and events going on in the city. We welcome your positive comments and will do our best to respond to your inquiries in a timely manner. Call us at 972-237-8000 if you need to. FYI, this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
We wish to promote effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue on our Facebook page. In that spirit, here are the guidelines for posting comments.
The City of Grand Prairie reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of these guidelines or any applicable laws.
Comments on City posts must be within the scope of the topic under discussion. Comments or material not topically related to the site or article being commented upon will not be permitted.
Your comments must be civil. They must not contain malicious, offensive, threatening, profane or insulting language or obscene content.
No references to the personality of other participants or individuals, or attacks on individual character will be permitted.
Comments containing any of the following will not be allowed for posting:
• Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
• Personal attacks, insults or threatening language;
• Plagiarized material; private, personal material published without consent; or potentially libelous material;
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided