This free workshop is designed to help you make sense of the many different strings available to orchestral musicians.
- Which ones should I use?
- How will they impact my playing?
- What are the differences between varying string selections and care?
What you can expect:
- Anatomy of a string: What’s inside and outside, and why does it matter?
- Tension and gauge: What does it all mean?
- How to care for your strings, including maintenance, changing and longevity
No appointment necessary! Stop in to meet with a product specialist and experience the variety of string offerings.