What's your Easter plan?
#TembeaKenya With #KenyaOutdoors presents a 3 days,2 nights wildlife experience at Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Daily Departures (You can choose any day)
Charges (Per Person sharing);
Resident; U$D 240
Non Resident; U$D 360
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Morning Pick up from Nairobi and drive to Masai Mara through The Great African Rift Valley escarpment(Brief stop over). Enjoy a drive through Longonot and Suswa and on to the Western walls with a brief stopover at a Masai Town Narok.
You will arrive at the Masai Mara in time for lunch.
Check in at the Self Contained Tented Camp and have lunch.
Afternoon/evening game drive through the park in search of the Big five; Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino plus other animals. The team returns to Camp late in the evening just in time for dinner.
A campfire gathering under the clear Africa’s Sky follows after dinner.
Enjoy overnight at the Tented Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day
Early morning game drive then return back to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Picnic lunch served at the Mara River site.
You also have a chance to see other plain game like the Topi, hearbeast, Eland.
Later Meals and overnight at the Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at the camp. Check out of the camp and park .
With an option of visiting Maasai Manyattas then Drive to Nairobi with stop-overs in the towns to give you a chance to buy souvenirs.
Arrive in the afternoon(Drop off in same Location).
Tour Price Includes:
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
• Accommodation in double/twin/ room sharing.(Miti Mingi Eco Camp Or Lenchada Tourist Camp similar (Self Contained Tented Camps)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
• Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
• Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for,the price does not include:
• Last day en route Lunch
• Hot Air Baloon safaris
• Maasai Village visit
• Items not stipulated above
• Semi Luxury or Luxury accommodation supplement
>SEMI LUXURY OPTION IS AVAILABLE (SOPA LODGE,AA LODGE,SENTRIM ETC) AT SUPPLEMENT OF KSH.15,500 PER PERSON SHARING)
> PRIVATE CUSTOMIZED SAFARIS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
Contact +254735003535 or +254721140771
Offices; Rehema Place Ngong Rd Opp Prestige Plaza Ngong Rd(BLOCK A,SUITE 4)
Kenya Outdoors Tours And Travel Team