Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, Funktionen für soziale Medien anbieten zu können und die Zugriffe auf unsere Website zu analysieren. Details ansehen…

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

Six Flags Great Adventure
Organisator der Veranstaltung Six Flags Great Adventure


#var:page_name# cover

Make an Impact, Register Today!
Komen Central and South Jersey is hosting their annual Race for the Cure at Six Flags Great Adventure on Sunday, November 5; a 5K Run or 1 Mile Health Walk weaving through the Six Flags Great Adventure Safari and Theme Park.

The Race raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. Up to 75% of the net income stays in our community to help fund life-saving programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25%, supports the Susan G. Komen® Research Grants Program to help find the cures.

Sign up here: http://csnj.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id=6863&pg=entry

Ort der Durchführung der Veranstaltung

Six Flags Great Adventure