|Über uns||Hildebrand partners with families experiencing homelessness. We endeavor to break the cycle of homelessness by providing shelter, permanent housing, training & work readiness programs, and life skill development. We restore hope and build brighter futures|
We are partners with homeless families in their journey towards overcoming homelessness.
Our goals are to provide refuge and help families become strong and self-sufficient.
Together we work to break the cycle of homelessness, restore hope and build brighter futures.
Hildebrand's culture is one in which staff, clients, collaborators, and supporters embrace its mission and vision. Together, we hold a set of values that enable the empowerment of its stakeholders and ensure the success of the organization. We value:
1. Organization Sustainability - Maintaining a financially stable organization that provides opportunities for future growth and development.
2. Family Centered Approach - Partnering with families and staff to engage in a relationship with clear expectations, mutual respect, accountability, and compassion.
3. Creativity & Initiative - Promoting an environment where new ideas thrive, innovative solutions can emerge, and compelling results are recognized.
4. Appreciation & Respect - Validating client and staff efforts and situations
5. Positive, Professional, Team Environment - Maintaining practices that promote both a thriving workplace and a supportive environment for families.
6. Communication - Promoting active and effective communication between all levels of the organization.
7. Advocacy - Working towards solutions that address poverty and homelessness by developing the advocacy skills of clients and staff.