|Über uns||The Hosford Clinic is a university-based community clinic that provides low-cost individual, couple, family, and group psychological treatment.|
Our mission is to promote the mental health and well-being of people of all ages in the tri-county area, by providing services that are:
- State-of-the Art
- Culturally Responsive and Affirming
Mental health treatment is available for a wide variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, relationship and/or family difficulties, low self-esteem, stress, grief/loss, trauma, school adjustment, life transitions, parenting, issues related to identity (including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender), and more.
What services do we offer?
1) Evidence-Based Treatment Center - providing state-of-the-art mental health treatment that is informed by research and tailored to your unique needs
2) Psychology Assessment Center - providing comprehensive neuropsychological, cognitive, educational, mental health, and personality assessment, including learning disabilities and ADHD
3) Center for Positive Psychology - offering positive psychology therapy for children and adults. Clinicians may use a brief, strength-based approach and/or solution-focused therapy. Positive psychology uses your strengths to overcome roadblocks and engage in a more joyful, courageous, and meaningful life.
4) Trauma Recovery and Resilience Center - aiming to help individuals, families, and communities who have been impacted by trauma, violence, loss, disaster, and other adversities. Clinicians use empirically-based therapies to facilitate healing, reduce suffering, and promote recovery and resilience.