Inhalation is the only technical information publication devoted exclusively to readers involved in development and production of pulmonary or nasal delivered pharmaceuticals.
The magazine features a variety of articles designed to help readers make informed decisions when selecting and using services, equipment, and materials for the development and production of orally inhaled and nasal drug products (OINDP).
Our feature articles impartially:
• Describe the results of recent research
• Compare and contrast related technologies, material types, or equipment
• Give advice on troubleshooting existing processes
• Review emerging technologies or changing old technologies
• Present developing theories, improved testing, or operational methods
• Review the state of the OINDP industry, including trends in business development, education, and employment