Cosmetic Science, Formulation, Promotion and Regulatory Training
Goals of the Institute of Personal Care Science:
• enhance the success of current and emerging cosmetic and personal care brands
• advance the quality of cosmetic and personal care products
• lead the field in distance education in the cosmetic and personal care industry
• encourage the ethical content of cosmetic and personal care product promotions and consumer information
• provide training in cosmetic and personal care science at a Diploma level and as short courses
The Institute of Personal Care Science has consulted widely with industry to ensure its courses have relevance for learners and cosmetic scientists at all stages and sizes of company – from school leavers to small, home based businesses wanting to expand their brand; and larger companies within the industry wanting formal training for their staff.
Every course and subject offered by the Institute of Personal Care Science has been reviewed by peers in the cosmetic and personal care industry; including professional associations, leading raw material suppliers and manufacturers.
Study by correspondence
All courses and subjects provided by the Institute of Personal Care Science have been developed to suit distance education. This enables learners to enhance their skills and knowledge whilst maintaining their current working situation and location. Trainers are readily contactable throughout the study period to assist with learning requirements.
Designed to suit a range of cosmetic product and personal care career options such as:
- cosmetic chemists and formulators: learn how to formulate a variety of unique cosmetic and personal care products
- those involved in the marketing of cosmetic and personal care products: make your brand stand out from the rest with an effective marketing strategy that doesn't break the rules!
- cosmetic and personal care product brand managers: manage costs and development processeseffectively within your comp
The cosmetics industry has a call for high quality cosmetic and personal care products; the Institute of Personal Care Science was developed to meet and exceed these quality standards. We provide quality, up to date training in the development, promotion and formulation of cosmetic and personal care products.
The Institute of Personal Care Science is the world's premier cosmetic product and personal care training Institute offering Diplomas in Personal Care Development, Promotion and Formulation. We are at the forefront of industry approved training for the cosmetic formulators, marketers and personal care professionals of tomorrow. Our Diplomas are offered internationally through Distance Education, so you can study to improve your career opportunities at a time and place that suits you; with the support of our industry professionals assisting you all the way
|Auszeichnungen||Finalist 2010 Telstra Business Womens Awards|
Diploma of Personal Care Development & Promotion
Diploma of Personal Care Formulation
Cosmetic Formulation Short Course
Cosmetic Marketing Unit
Organic Formulations Elective
Colour Cosmetics Elective
Cosmetic Compliance Short Course