|Über uns||Support University of Denver in the recruitment, retention, and successful completion of Latina/o graduate and professional students.|
As a means of social justice, the Latina/o Graduate Association [LGA] at the University of Denver recognizes the need to unite the community of Latina/o graduate and professional students and commits to:
• Enrich the intellectual and social community for the Latina/o graduate and professional student.
• Advocate for Latina/o graduate and professional students, faculty and other members of the University of Denver community.
• Support University of Denver in the recruitment, retention, and successful completion of Latina/o graduate and professional students.
• Encourage Latina/o undergraduate and K-12 students to pursue higher education.
• Develop partnerships with interested stakeholders including but not limited to: faculty, staff, and other student and campus organizations at the University of Denver.
• Promote awareness of professional development and research opportunities to Latina/o graduate and professional students.
• Abide by University of Denver rules and regulations, State, and Federal Laws and follows local ordinances and regulations.
Sergio F. Juarez