|Über uns||The official Facebook Page of Miriam College (formerly Maryknoll College).|
Miriam College is a premier Filipino Catholic institution of learning that forms leaders in service who combine competence with caring, are rooted in Filipino culture and Asian tradition, and yet are citizens of the world.
Miriam College, by integrating the work of education with the life of faith, develops persons, particularly girls and young women to build the Filipino nation and to be co-creators of God’s kingdom on earth.
Miriam College is committed to excellent academic programs infused with Christian values enhanced by modern technology and enriched by national and international linkages.
Finally, Miriam College commits itself to creating and living within our school community the very changes we seek to realize in society.
Miriam College, in partnership with families and the community provides quality and relevant Christian education that prepares students to become effective leaders, lifelong learners, and productive citizens.
It offers excellent programs at the basic, tertiary, post graduate and adult education levels through learner-centered, value-integrating, research-based and innovative approaches.
This institutional account is managed by the Marketing and Communications Office. For feedback, inquiries and other concerns email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please refer to our Social Media Community Guidelines at http://www.mc.edu.ph/Portals/0/Employees/EAO/MC_SocialMedia_Community_Guidelines.pdf
• Established the first school-based women’s institutions, namely the Women’s Resource and Research Center in 1987, and the Women and Gender Institute in 1998;
• The first school to offer a degree program in Environmental Planning that was launched in 1978;
• The first school to establish a Center for Peace Education in 1997;
• Established Consortium of Women’s Colleges together with Assumption College, College of the Holy Spirit, St. Paul University-Quezon City and St. Scholastica’s College in 2001;
• One of the first batch of eleven (11) higher education institutions (HEI) in NCR granted Full Autonomy Status by the CHED in 2001.
|Produkt||Academic and Non-Academic Programs|