|Über uns||Unplanned Pregnancy? We are here to help you sort through the options available to you in a safe and caring environment. Visit our website www.prcco.org. Posting on this page is not confidential, if you need more information please call your local center.|
|Mission||We want you to have the most accurate information about your pregnancy. If you are pregnant or think you might be, give us a call. We are here to help you understand your options and to help you think through your choices. We provide FREE pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and pre-natal vitamins.|
We are committed to giving you the most truthful, accurate and reliable information.
You are a valuable person with individual goals, rights and needs. We are here to help you regardless of your age, income, race, religion or marital status.
All of our services are confidential and offered at no charge.
* Reliable pregnancy tests with immediate results
* Limited 1st trimester ultrasound services (Bend and Redmond centers)
* Information on all your options
* Abortion information
* Adoption information
* Confidential consultation with trained peer-advocate who cares about you.
* Ongoing emotional support, friendship and practical support
* Resource lists for medical, legal and housing services
* Information on sexually transmitted diseases
* Pregnancy and parenting education program
* Maternity and baby clothing, baby furniture and supplies
* Spiritual encouragement
Our Redmond center is a limited medical center. It is under the supervision of our Medical Director who is a licensed physician in the state of Oregon.
What clients are saying they liked best about the Center:
"I love how I felt comfortable and relaxed. Very friendly staff."
"This is the only place I found someone who would speak honestly about my choices. I needed the information because I really wanted to know how abortion would affect my life."
"They were absolutely wonderful."
"How friendly and caring everyone is!"
"How nice everyone is and makes me feel comfortable."
"It was all wonderful from the time I came in to when I left it was great!"