|Über uns||Sir John A. Macdonald|
|Spezialitätenrestaurant||Abendessen, Getränke, Mittagessen|
|Dienstleistungen eines Restaurants||Gruppen, Kinder, Draussen, Reservieren, Mitnahme, Kellner, Walkins|
Sir John's Public House is located one half block from Kingston City Hall and Springer Market Square in the historic downtown core. The pub is housed in the historic landmark building used by Sir John A. Macdonald as his law office from 1849 to 1860.
The pub features traditional Scottish and contemporary cuisine with a fine selections of appetizers, starters, main courses, desserts and lunch specials. The pub is open daily from 11:00 to close. Try the deep-fried haggis fritters or the Firth of Forth fish & chips. Scottish and local draft beers are featured as well as Kingston's largest selection of blended and single malt Scotch whiskies.
Visit our web site: www.foodandheritage.com (pending) or call 613-766-92960 for more information about Sir John's Public House.