Nurturing confident, caring and curious children is what we do.
The Growing Patch Nursery.
Nurturing Confident, Caring and Curious children is what we do.
At The Growing Patch Nursery we consider every 'little person' to be a beautiful, independent, fascinating, creative individual with a huge amount to offer the world. At The Growing Patch Nursery we understand that the importance of the early years in a child's general development cannot be over-emphasized. Any experience which caters for the needs of the children, before they reach statutory school age, establishes the foundations of future learning in many areas of human experience. There are four main needs of a child in the pre-school years:
• The need for love and security
• The need for new experiences
• The need for praise and recognition
• The need for a framework of responsible behaviour
• We believe young children are capable of reaching higher levels of creative learning, learning earlier than some expect.
• We are passionate about helping them to develop their moral compass and encouraging them to become self-respecting, confident and social individuals.
• We believe that excellent nursery education helps very young learners to become stimulated and excited by the fun of learning through play, which supports a positive life-long attitude to learning and succeeding.
• We believe we can serve our children best through a firm commitment to regular self-assessment, training and research.
• We believe by investing in our staff and praising, rewarding and incentivising them we will continue to build a committed, happy and overall effective team
|Gegründet||Alison Gayson & Rebecca Hennell|