|Über uns||The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity is a forum for discussion of a broad range of contemporary issues confronting US corporations and capital|
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity is a forum for discussion of a broad range of contemporary issues confronting US corporations and capital markets. Our concerns include: transparency of corporate reporting, corporate governance, examining legal and ethical corporate behavior, spotlighting executive accountability, corporate responsibility in global business development, risk assessment and amelioration, resolving conflicting corporate stakeholder interests, and evaluating the role of governmental regulation.
The Center aims to:
* Engage in timely discussion of corporate behavior and issues
* Foster interaction among corporate leaders, regulators, scholars and Baruch students
* Increase the impact of ethics in the classroom and on our students' lives
* Raise the ethical climate of corporate America to a higher plane
* Increase the visibility of Baruch College and the Zicklin School