|Über uns||Let us make the University of the Philippines a sexual harassment-free campus!|
|Mission||A conducive learning environment free from sexual harassment and all forms of sexual intimidation.|
1) receive and investigate complaints of sexual harassment;
2) provide security and support measures to aggrieved parties;
3) undertake information and educational activities to the end that the University policy, rules, regulations, and procedures on SH are disseminated and become part of the academic culture;
4) creatively design or formulate informal procedures of such nature as to elicit trust and confidence on the part of the interested parties in resolving problems arising from incidents of SH, including counseling and grievance management;
5) in every appropriate case, constitute a Hearing Committee as required in formal procedure.
|Gegründet||September 3, 2003|