VASKON NV builds special machines, according to the customer’s specifications, and this in a broad range of applications.
VASKON NV also has many years of experience in production and refurbishment of injection moulds.
Special machine construction
Who we are
Vaskon was founded in 1993; from the very first beginning Vaskon focussed on the design & realisation of special prototype machines. In 2002 Vaskon acquired Dymach, a local competitor in the field of special machine construction. In 2009, Vaskon makes another acquisition : Pedeo Techniek, a well-known mould manufacturer, located in Oudenaarde (Belgium) becomes a subsidiary of Vaskon, it’s name is changed to ‘Vaskon – division Pedeo Techniek’. Since then, Vaskon has 2 locations :
•Vaskon (division special machine construction), located in Menen (Belgium) :
◦design & production of special prototype machines
•Vaskon (division Pedeo Techniek), located in Oudenaarde (Belgium) :
◦design & production of moulds
◦mould repair & mould modification (service centre)
◦Subcontracting of precision machine components
Division “Special machine construction” (Menen)
Vaskon controls every step in the design and manufacturing process of a prototype machine :
- design : we have a team of experienced design engineers. We use the following tools for design :
• mechanical design : SolidWorks 3D design software
• electric design : E-plan
• pneumatic design : ProPneu pneumatic design software (Festo)
• software design
- manufacturing : we have an extensive range of machines which allow us to produce even the most complicated machine components.
- assembly : the machines are fully assembled by our team of technicians (mechanically as well as electrically)
- programming and testing : our team of programmers has many years of experience in the following domain :
• iPC or PLC programming (several brands)
• CNC machine control (Siemens)
• Robot programming (several brands)
Furthermore, we have experience with LabVIEW (National Instruments), a powerful software
used for developing high performance test systems and for Data Acquisition.
When the machine is ready for shipment, the machine is tested thoroughly in our workshop, prior to being delivered.
Trends Gazelle 2016
Trends Gazelle 2015
Trends Gazelle 2014
Trends Gazelle 2013
Company of the year Menen 2009
Special toolshop machines (milling, drilling, sawing,...)
Special laser machines
Robot cells - robot integration
Machines for the food industry
Machines for quality control