|Über uns||Youth Empowerment Program is a Kenyan- youth focused initiative dedicated to fighting illiteracy, poverty, unemployment, crime, drug and substance abuse among other social evils in all 47 counties in Kenya.|
LITERACY [Oral, written, quantitative and technological skills]
HEIGHER ORDER THINKING [critical, analytical and creative thinking]
GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING [awareness, knowledge and appreciation of
diversity and commonality of global cultures]
MULTICULTURAL PERSPECTIVE [understanding, appreciative of multicultural
and multinational diversity and application]
PREPAREDNESS TO CAREER [equipped, with a mastery of a field of knowledge]
COMMUNITY SERVICE [self integration, belonging to a society and desire to
LEARDERSHIP [integrity, honesty with appropriate skills]
ETHICS AND MORALITY [altruistic values, integrity, honesty and conscientious]
Youth Empowerment Program is a Kenyan- youth focused initiative dedicated to fighting illiteracy, poverty, unemployment, crime, drug and substance abuse among other social evils in all 47 counties in Kenya.
The purpose of the program is to enable the less fortunate youth live positively, access academic & talent training, identify and maximize their potentials to the fullest which translates to better lives for themselves, community, nation & the whole world.
|Gegründet||officially launched on June 4th 2012|
1. Help the less fortunate access education, knowledge and skills through scholarships.
2. Advising and assisting youth on career choice, links for attachments, jobs and capital.
3. Training & providing skills on entrepreneurship & Mentorship for self reliance.
4. Provide psycho education on drugs & substance abuse, HIV & AIDS &their treatments.
5. Identifying and helping in nurturing sporting and artistic talents.