|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The official Facebook Page for the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division "Arctic Wolves"|
|Mission||1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division is to build, train, deploy and employ a Stryker Brigade Combat Team capable of conducting full spectrum operations either as a separate brigade combat team or under the control of a contingency force headquarters.|
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the 1/25 SBCT, the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Visit the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division shared media site at http://www.dvidshub.net/units/1BCT-25ID
Valorous Unit Award (Jan. 5, 2005- Feb. 15, 2005, OIF)
Meritorious Unit Citation (Oct. 28, 2008-Sep. 12, 2009, OIF)
Meritorious Unit Citation Pending (May 2011- May 2012, OEF)
|Founded||The history of the First Brigade of the 25th Infantry Division can be traced back to its organization in 1917|