We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
18th station

18th station

1710 W 18th St, Chicago (IL), 60608, United States

Get Directions

(312) 431-9052

Categories
Work hours Add information
Description 18th is an 'L' station on the CTA's Pink Line. It is located at 1710 West 18th Street in the Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. The station is decorated with colorful murals painted by local artists from Pilsen.History18th station opened on April 28, 1896, as part of the Metropolitan West Side Elevated Railroad's Douglas Park branch. From May 1991 until March 1993, the original station was demolished and rebuilt. On June 25, 2006, the 18th station, along with all other stations on the 54th/Cermak branch of the Blue Line, became part of the Pink Line. Rather than continuing east on the Blue Line through the Dearborn subway to O'Hare north of the Polk station, trains run north over a section of track on Paulina Avenue, connecting with the Green Line west of the Ashland station and then circling clockwise around the Loop before returning to 54th/Cermak via the same route.Bus connectionsCTA 18 16th/18th

Similar places nearby