|Work hours||Add information|
Brisbane's Timber and Builders Hardware specialists located at Stapylton Call: 07 3386 1055 & Woodridge Call: 07 3386 0595
For all your Decking, Flooring, Fencing, Landscaping & Framing requirements.
5 Star Timbers’ Mission
Our company mission statement incorporates the following key elements:
• To consistently supply products and services of the highest possible quality.
• Focusing our richest resources on expansion and growth
• Maintaining our existing customers through ongoing sales, and encouraging referrals to new and potential clients through our quality service, product and price.
• Constantly investing in the training and development of staff, equipment and company growth ensures we deliver owners and investors with profit and the associated returns.
• At 5 Star Timbers we strive to maintain our position as market leader and keep abreast of the continually changing requirements of the ever evolving Timber industry.
5 Star Timbers’ Objectives
We achieve our mission through the following objectives:
• Development of our customer base and the constant research of new sources of business.
• Exceeding expectations as far as quality of product is concerned.
• Marketing only efficient superior products.
• Increasing perception concerning value for money.
• Efficient use and management of all company resources and equipment. Maintaining a high level of staff quality, motivated by an environment that encourages and rewards input, responsibility and original ideas.
Established in March 2008, 5 Star Timbers is a privately, Australian owned timber merchant, formed as a result of overwhelming consumer demand to provide both retail customers and trade businesses with a business that can supply all construction needs from under one roof.
Whilst initially servicing a predominantly trade customer base, 5 Star Timbers now proudly leads the way in supplying legal and sustainably sourced timber products, covering a full scope of structural building and landscaping materials to government, commercial, trade and retail clientele.
2013 Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards - Monthly Award Winner & Nominated Finalist - "Family Business Award"
2013/2012 Telstra Australian Business Awards - Nominee - "Best Small Business"
2013 Australian Small Business Champion Awards - Finalist - "Home & Garden Improvement"
2012 TABMA Queensland Timber Industry - Award Winner - "Best Specialist Service Operation"
2012/2011 Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards - Monthly Award Winner & Nominated Finalist - "Retail, Wholesale & Distribution Award"
From plans to completion 5 Star Timbers is widely known as "Your One Stop Construction Shop".
5 Star Timbers products and services include:
> Complete Plan Estimation performed in-house by 5 Star employees.
> Extensive Quotation Service including detailed colour layouts and schedules.
> Supply of all Timber and Hardware product required to complete any construction project including but not limited to, Structural Hardwood, Structural Pine, Frames and Trusses, Landscaping Timbers, Engineering Wood Products such as Ply, LVL, I-beams and Glulam, Mouldings, Wood Panels and Profiled Products such as Decking, Flooring, Cladding, Hard Nail Components.
> Value Add Services such as Kiln Drying, Band Sawing, Bench Sawing, Dressing & Profiling, Optimised Docking, End Trimming, End Matching and Protective Oiling.
> Delivery Service or Pickup operating from Tweed Heads to Caboolture and west to Ipswich and also servicing Mackay and surrounding areas.