|Work hours||Add information|
|About||9Health Fair is a volunteer-run non-profit that provides health screenings and education to thousands of Coloradans annually.|
|Mission||9Health Fair advances health awareness, providing people with the tools they need to take responsibility for their own health.|
|Description||The Fort Lupton 9Health Fair will be held on Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 7:00 a.m. to Noon at the Fort Lupton High School.|
- Six blood screenings: Blood Chemistry, Blood Cell Count, PSA for Men, Colon Cancer Take Home Kit, Vitamin D and Hemoglobin A1C.
- Over 20 free screenings such as oral, blood pressure, height/weight/BMI, foot, vision, skin, eye, breast, Paps, mental health, hearing, lung function, cardio risk assessments and more!
- Free health education from local organizations
- Personal laboratory reports delivered to your home
- Cumulative blood reports to monitor your health
- Free blood work vouchers for the underserved
- No SSN or personal ID necessary
- Easy and convenient online registration and results available