|About||A & B Rental offers rental equipment of all kinds, for machines for homeowners right to large construction projects, and at competitive prices.|
A&B Rental was founded in 1969 by Fred Delange. Originally named A to Z Rental the business was located at 765 Hyde Park Road.
In 1987, the growing business moved to 1930 Hyde Park Road where they stayed for 7 more years until they had again outgrown their property.
1994 brought along two changes. Fred’s son Ivor took over as President and moved the business to their present location at 1579 Fanshawe Park Road West where they have continued to grow by offering quality products and personal service.
Ivor and his team of dedicated employees have continued to expand their prospects and grow their business by offering reliable equipment at competitive pricing and by listening to their customers and adding the equipment lines they need to get their jobs done.