|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We provide leadership and knowledge supporting clients in dealing with tomorrow’s issues.|
|Mission||In a world of increasing climate, social, financial and energy related challenges, we provide leadership and knowledge supporting our customers in dealing with tomorrow's issues.|
AES has a clear long term vision of the world: all global stakeholders working towards a society that strikes a long term sustainable balance ensuring enough food, water and energy for all.
Today’s society is characterised by increasing climate, social, financial and energy related challenges. Hence AES vision is about providing leadership and knowledge to support AES clients in dealing with tomorrow’s issues.
Trust, integrity and honesty are essential characteristics of AES and will ultimately form the basis for client’s wide acceptance of AES as a preferred partner, and for the employees as a preferred company to be part of. Inclusiveness and diversity will always contribute in becoming a successful company.
AES focus is on:
- Strategy & business consultancy in Energy and
related sectors, including market analyses, case
studies, conceptual designs, and feasibility
studies, business improvement and/or trouble
- M&A advice and Due Diligence support -
technical, operational and managerial processes
- Senior project management of complex projects
requiring executive experience
- Interim management roles assisting key client
executives with strategic choices.
AES strengths can be viewed as:
- Supporting clients in a pragmatic and
knowledgeable way with transition programmes
- Experienced in dealing with sustainable and
efficient business transitions
- Being able to make global connections
- Offering an international network with reputable
Focus markets include but are not necessarily limited to:
- The electricity & gas sector - e.g. power
producers, transmission & distribution companies
(e.g. electricity, gas, water), energy intensive end
users – key focus is on energy transition
- Petrochemical sector - e.g. refineries, gas plants,
- Clients could be executives and decision makers
in commercial companies operating in above