|Work hours||Add information|
the community led learners' co-operative.
learn more | know more | be more
Support for independent learners, home education and family directed learning.
- Be a dynamic, community-led learners' co-operative.
- Be a self-improving and self-sustaining organisation by constantly seeking to know better and share what really works to improve the learning of young people, families and their communities.
- Develop, establish and maintain services, meeting spaces and experiences where the learning co-operatives' vision is realised.
- Enable the highest recognition and regard of each learner's inner tutor by self, family and community in their own terms. Amongst other factors this involves respecting culture, environmental context and co-operative action.
- Carry out activities which benefit local communities and members of the learners' co-operative in regard to community engagement, family directed learning, personal and professional development.
- Raise the value and practice of life-long and cross-curricular learning; enable and enrich the learning of science and maths through the arts, intelligent play, harmony with nature and vice versa, thus sharing wholesome and best learning (pedagogical) practices.
- Network and co-operate progressively with all key local stakeholders.
- Inspire, empower and support new organisations of learners.
- Develop and maintain a broad and diversified range of highly active public engagement initiatives, fund-raising portfolios and wealth generating management strategies.
- Share the joy of being conscious learners advancing in new competencies and an unlimited range of creativity.
Click "See More" below for additional important links.
Through the “unifiedknowledge” approach to learning we use nature studies, dance, music, life skills tuition, drama and other cultural arts to realise core principles of science and math (maat). Through our diverse and integrated practice of cultural art forms and discipline building exercises young people, adults and families explore inspiring ways to enhance their character, self-expression, inner peace, power and wisdom.
Get deeper background info from:
Schools Of Unified Learning (SOUL)
Download enrolment form (includes key background info):
Download course fees:
View eFlyer for latest course:
1) abunDANCE for the Early Years
2) Strengthen the Brilliance of My Child
3) Educating with Unifiedknowledge
4) Dankira Tehwagi (Warrior Dance as a form of integrated learning)
5) Unifiedknowledge Practice (Maths-Science-Art-Nature taught in unity: Private Tuition)