|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Friendly and professional registered chiropractor providing effective, hands-on, non-invasive treatment for musculoskeletal conditions.|
Chiropractic is a statutory regulated primary healthcare profession.
We specialise in the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system; affecting the function and mobility of the spine, limbs, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
We are trained to diagnose and treat accordingly; and to refer out to the appropriate specialist if a patient is unsuitable for our care.
Chiropractic emphasises manual therapy including safe, specific spinal manipulation and other joint and soft-tissue manipulation along with deep tissue muscle release techniques and rehabilitative exercises. We may also prescribe custom made medical foot orthotics where necessary.
At AChiropractor we believe that prevention is really important, we are passionate about the powerful influence that chiropractic care along with real food nutrition and natural lifestyle choices can have on our health.
Commonly chiropractors help with:
- General maintenance of function and mobility
- General joint and muscle pains, tension and postural problems
- Sports, dance, activity, work and ergonomic related injuries and injury prevention.
- Back and Neck pain and headaches
- Hand, elbow, shoulder and jaw pain
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Numbness/Tingling/Pins and needles
- Back pain in pregnancy
- Musculoskeletal issues in infants (may be related to birth trauma)
Many consult Chiropractors regarding a wide variety of issues, so feel free to contact with any queries.
At AChiropractor we pride ourselves on patient-centred care; your recovery is very important to us. This is why we tailor treatment plans for each individual and always make sure that our patients are happy at every step.