|Work hours||Add information|
Adelaide Airport is currently the fourth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia.
To be a top tier Airport Business Centre in Asia Pacific, recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes to our customers, partners, shareholders and community.
To realise our vision, we will consistently:
- nurture strong relationships with our stakeholders;
- offer a great customer experience;
- develop the expertise of our talented team;
- deliver high quality facilities and services that are regarded as best in class, safe, secure and sustainable;
- strive for innovative solutions and continuous improvement;
- and partner responsibly with our community.
Adelaide Airport is currently the fourth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. It is the aviation gateway to South Australia and processes more than seven million passengers annually.