|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Adelaide Airport is currently the fourth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia.|
To be a top tier Airport Business Centre in Asia Pacific, recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes to our customers, partners, shareholders and community.
To realise our vision, we will consistently:
- nurture strong relationships with our stakeholders;
- offer a great customer experience;
- develop the expertise of our talented team;
- deliver high quality facilities and services that are regarded as best in class, safe, secure and sustainable;
- strive for innovative solutions and continuous improvement;
- and partner responsibly with our community.
Adelaide Airport is currently the fourth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. It is the aviation gateway to South Australia and processes more than seven million passengers annually.
Parafield Airport is South Australia's premier general aviation airport and is a major world standard international training airport.
Adelaide Airport Limited purchased the operating leases for Adelaide and Parafield Airports in May 1998, to operate both airports for the next 50 years with an option for a further 49 years.