|About||ATTA is a global network of 1,000 businesses, destinations & media who transform customers into advocates for sustainability and justice worldwide.|
We are a catalyst, a hub, a refuge, a facilitator.
We are the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), a global membership organization and home to a thriving community of more than 1,000 responsible, profitable businesses, destinations and media who transform customers and businesses alike into advocates for sustainability and justice worldwide. Our members leaders include tour operators, destination marketing organizations, tourism boards, specialty travel agents, guides, accommodations, media and service providers.
We, the ATTA, are driven to help adventure tourism businesses and destinations worldwide succeed. We exist to bring our members opportunities that drive new customers, lower costs and increase returns on investment. We work to implement industry standards, face and address thorny issues, tackle initiatives that get adventure travel in front of the mainstream culture, and work to get others who should be investing in this industry educated about who the adventure traveler is, and the responsibilities we share to protect the people and places we visit. We’re working to ensure the sustainable development of the adventure tourism industry, with our sights set on people, planet and profit.
Invest in the future of the adventure travel industry. Invest in the ATTA by becoming a member.
As a global networking, business strategy, professional development, promotional and educational force, the ATTA exists to:
* Promote and grow the adventure travel market
* Provide exclusive professional support, development, marketing, business building and cost-saving resources to ATTA members
* Provide a unifying voice for the industry that promotes and facilitates knowledge sharing, networking and a common vision
* Research, anticipate, interpret and share travel, consumer and industry trends
* Identify, understand and rally industry leaders to tackle pressing issues, while propelling growth initiatives
* Define “adventure travel” and establish