We have created this page in order for Aer Lingus and its guests to get to know each other a little better, and to share our experiences of flying with Aer Lingus. Feedback is welcome, and we hope to use it to improve the service we provide to you. In order to make this page a place that everyone can enjoy, we have a few guidelines that we hope you will agree to:
• Specific customer service queries are not discussed publicly on Facebook. Please send a private message if you need to include any personal information. If you need immediate assistance, please visit http://www.aerlingus.com/help/
• We will read every post and respond to each where required. In some cases we may provide links or contact numbers to services that can help you with your request.
• Please keep comments relevant to the original post. Comments unrelated to the original post will be removed.
• We do not tolerate profanities or insults directed at us or at other users. Such content will not be published.
• Please do not mention individuals by name (either Aer Lingus staff or guests). References of a personal nature will be removed. Similarly, please do not post any of your own details including flight number, reservation number, email address, phone number, home or work address, AerClub membership number, or any other personal information. If you need to send us any personal data, please do so in a private message.
• Images that are posted may be protected under copyright. Please respect the rights of copyright holders and ask permission before replicating images.
Thanks for your interest in Aer Lingus and we hope to see you on board soon!