|About||ACFP facilities a proactive fight against corruption in Africa by preparing its citizens living at home & abroad via anti corruption education & trainings|
Our Mission is to stop fraud and promote transparency, accountability, responsibility, reliability, integrity, and justice across Africans at home and abroad.
African Center for Fraud Prevention Facebook Page Rules
African Center for Fraud Prevention (ACFP) encourages constructive dialogue on the ACFP page. Before posting a comment, however, please get to know the page rules designed to ensure a healthy environment for discussion. The rules are there to enable all users to participate freely and fully in discussion. Any posts or comments that go against these basic rules will be removed by the page administrators.
ACFP reserves the right to block users and/or delete messages which:
1. Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
2. Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts containing the same, or similar messages posted multiple times
3. Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
4. Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
5. Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
6. Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
7. Advertise products or services for profit or gain
8. Are seen to impersonate someone else
9. Contain links to other websites which also break these rules
10. Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
11. Make unsubstantiated or libelous claims against individuals or organisations
12. Are overtly politically partisan
ACFP welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our work but please make sure your comments are in line with the above rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or ACFP may be considered harassment. ACFP
reserves the right to edit, move or delete any message, or terminate membership, at any time, for any reason and take action against those responsible.
|Founded||Founded on December 1, 2015|
ACFP in pursuing its objectives shall engage in:
The organization of sensitization tours in schools and talk shows on radio and TV.
The organization of community seminars, training and capacity building, symposium and workshops.
The education of Africans abroad on the impact of fraud to the community.
The execution of community development projects.
Provides a broader understanding of fraud with surveys.
Publication of newsletters.