|About||About Al-Amal School Al-Amal School is an AdvancED (NCA) accredited private Islamic school from preschool through 12th grade located Fridley, MN.|
Al-Amal School is a full-time school established for the sake of Allah (SWT) to help families by providing an Islamic education environment. This educational choice strives to provide the highest academic standards in all subjects with specific focus on the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW). Al-Amal School’s mission is to provide a generation of Muslims who
- Have a solid understanding of Tawheed (Oneness of the Creator).
- Have a strong Islamic moral character.
- Have leadership skills sustained by Taqwa (piety).
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and realization that Islam is the only solution.
- Approach community and global issues with an Islamic frame of mind.
- An academically equipped to succeed and excel in an increasingly competitive and challenging word.
|Description||Al-Amal School is an AdvancED (NCA) accredited K-12 full-time Islamic school. It is located in Fridley, Minnesota.|
* AdvancED (North Central Association) accredited.
* Member of CISNA
* Member of National Honor Society (NHS)
* Member of Minnesota Independent Schools Forum (MISF)