|About||AGDC is an independent corporation of the State of Alaska and is developing a natural gas infrastructure and liquefied natural gas (LNG) export project so Alaska’s North Slope natural gas can be delivered to in-state and international markets.|
In operation since 2010, the Alaska Gasline Development Corporation is leading the Alaska LNG integrated natural gas infrastructure and export project. Alaska holds America’s largest concentration of proven, conventional, but stranded gas supply. The project will move North Slope natural gas through the resource-rich center of Alaska so that Alaskans and others in the world will have access to clean and affordable energy.
The Alaska LNG project is one of the important projects being built in the United States and will provide jobs and improve the trade balance with Asian countries. Alaska gave birth to the US-Japan LNG trade and now seeks to be the strategic supplier of LNG to the Asia-Pacific region.
While this is an open forum, it is also a family-friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean. Additionally, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines below. If you do not comply, your message may be removed:
• No profane, graphic, obscene, explicit, racial, abusive, hateful, or potentially libelous comments.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
• No sharing of external links that are not pertinent to the AGDC mission.
• No comments suggesting or encouraging illegal activity.
• No comments related to campaigns or elections, as Alaska law prohibits use of State equipment or resources for campaign or partisan political purposes.
• By posting, you are agreeing that you are participating at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.
• If you have any questions or wish to speak with someone at our office, please email us at email@example.com.