Sligo's longest established Barber Shop. The building opened its doors as a barber shop in 1904, and was taken over by Alfie and Mary in 1971.
Alfie's Barber Shop is Sligo's longest established Barbers. in 1904 the building opened its doors as a barber shop ran by P. Cassy, AKA the whistling barber. in 1971 Alfie and Mary took over the shop, and since then have created the atmosphere and class, so well known by sligo town.