|Work hours||Add information|
|About||All In Youth Project promoting positivity for our youth. We listen to learn. We learn to change. We change to make a difference. All of us. We're All In|
Our mission statement:
All In Youth Project works to improve the life chances of ethnic minority young people age 7-25 from deprived wards in the Tees Valley and work towards the elimination of racism by raising awareness about the reality of racism on individuals and communities.
All In Youth Project is a not for profit agency providing positive youth activities and volunteering opportunities for ethnic minority young people age 7-25 who come from deprived wards in the Tees Valley.
All In specifically designs culturally aware youth sessions to effectively engage ethnic minority young people from deprived wards although membership to the project is not exclusive to ethnic minority young people or young people from deprived wards.
All In Youth Project became a constituted voluntary organisation in October 2010 in response to the lack of ethnic minority young people engaging in positive activities outside of school and family/religious events; and the disproportionate number of ethnic minority young people living in deprived wards. Since 2010 the project has produced 4 youth socialising events which brought 2000 young people from different backgrounds together and created an End Racism campaign. These activities have been led by 2 volunteer youth workers and between 20-30 young people supported by our management committee and funded by external funders. Outcomes from this work:
• Increase in engagement in positive activities and new experiences by BAMER (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee) young people from deprived backgrounds
• Increase in the number of BAMER young people from deprived wards shaping services and designing local events.
• Increase in local agencies sharing resources and expertise
• Increase in pro active work which challenges racism and racial equality developing the empowerment of BAMER young people.
• Increase in the number of BAMER young people volunteering developing employability skills and confidence
• Increase in the number of local BAMER role models.
Our mission is underpinned by the following charitable objectives:
All In Youth Project’s charitable objectives are:
• To act as a resource for young people living in the Tees Valley and surrounding area, aged 7-25 years, particularly but not exc
|Awards||Young Influencers South Tees VCS Awards Feb 2016|
|Products||We currently provide 2 youth sessions per week targeted at young women aged 11-25. Days: Thursday 5-7pm at the Brittan building in Teesside University, main hall. Friday 6-8pm at Golden Boy Green in South Bank. Entry to these youth sessions are free and we offer a variety of activities including: sports, art, group discussions on issues related to young people, dance, cooking, event planning and design with a qualification.|