|Work hours||Add information|
Allied Legal is a commercial law firm which focuses on delivering innovative and collaborative legal solutions. Allied Legal can help your business start-up, sustain and grow through the provision of high-quality legal services. The firm is commercial and cost-effective in its approach. Allied Legal’s team will work closely with you and your team to understand your business and your legal needs.
Allied Legal’s clients include commercially savvy individuals, start-ups, small to medium enterprises and large corporates. Allied Legal advises clients on a full range of corporate and commercial legal issues including:
• Business contracts.
• Business law advice.
• Business sales and purchases.
• Business structuring.
• Corporate governance issues.
• Dispute resolution.
• Employment issues.
• Fundraising (debt and equity).
• Intellectual property issues.
• Insolvency and bankruptcy.
• Issues faced by online and technology businesses.
• Property and leasing issues.
The firm’s lawyers have advised clients in the following industries:
• Construction and development.
• Energy and resources (including renewables).
• Healthcare (including medical practitioners, childcare, and aged care).
• Technology and innovation (including start-ups and online businesses).
Allied Legal offers a free 30 minutes consultation to new clients to better understand your legal issues. Allied Legal also understands the financial pressures faced by start-ups. To ease the cost burden, Allied Legal offers special packages to start-ups seeking legal assistance.
You can contact Allied Legal at email@example.com or call if you require legal assistance. Alternatively, you can call (03) 8605 4812 to book an appointment with a legal consultant. Allied Legal’s offices are located at Level 14, 330 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria.
|Products||commercial law firm melbourne, commercial law firm, commercial lawyer melbourne, commercial lawyers melbourne|