|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Spokane Advertising Federation connects you to the advertising community and provides opportunities for networking & education. http://www.aafspokane.com/|
The purposes of AAF Spokane are:
• To strive for the betterment of advertising in all areas affecting the advancement and general
welfare of the business and its service to the public.
• To protect advertising from legislation and regulation which could over regulate and unduly
restrain advertising and which would be harmful to the advertising industry.
• To establish and promote industry self regulation by the practitioners of advertising.
• To develop a better understanding of the role and benefits of advertising among governmental
authorities, the consuming public, and in schools and universities, and to encourage and assist the
best students to enter advertising as a career.
• To recognize excellence in advertising.
• To assist and promote public serve causes.
• To offer programs to promote fellowship, communication, career enhancement, and education
among members of the advertising industry.
Your membership with AAF Spokane connects you to the entire advertising community and provides you with great opportunities for networking and education.
AAF Spokane educates members on the latest trends in advertising, marketing, and government issues with a variety of monthly and annual programs.
AAF Spokane is one of 210 ad clubs across the United States that is a member of the American Advertising Federation (AAF).