|About||American Energy Advisors is the fastest growing Home Performance Solutions Company in Omaha specializing in Heating, Cooling and Energy Analysis.|
American Energy Advisors (known by many as AEA) was founded in March of 2009 by energy experts Jesse Krivolavek and Jeff Laubach. Their original vision was to empower people to make informed decisions regarding upgrading their existing homes. They quickly found themselves helping builders build better houses by consulting and testing their homes throughout the design and construction process.
Since then, AEA has become a leading Home Performance Solutions Company by developing long-term personal relationships with homeowners, home builders, designers, utility companies, State and local code officials and energy efficiency programs throughout the Midwest. AEA has accomplished this by continuing to help builders that care about quality, build better homes cost effectively; and helping smart consumers make informed investment decisions about upgrading their homes. AEA's vision has transformed into becoming the Midwest’s leader in whole home solutions for:
1. Home Performance Testing
2. Home Performance Training
3. HVAC Design and Installation
4. Smart House Technology Design and Installation
5. Site Generation Design and Installation
Energy Gurus partnered with Expert Designers and Installers typically help:
1. Existing Home Owners - our goal is to use advanced diagnostics, computer modeling and applied building science to explain your energy consumption, then show you how to reduce costs and improve your home's health, comfort, durability and safety. Helping home owners make informed decisions is one our primary missions. Making sure they get the best deal in selected upgrades is our passion.
2. New Home Builders - another AEA primary mission is to help great quality home builders build even better houses. Recent energy code changes have drastically changed what new residential construction can build. AEA Diagnostics provides training, consulting and testing required for certification in many different levels of high performance homes. AEA HVAC provides