Welcome! Stroke is largely preventable, treatable and beatable. We want to help you live healthier and prevent stroke, and serve as a source of support for those touched by stroke. www.strokeassociation.org
Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Stroke is preventable, treatable and beatable. The trusted knowledge and support we provide guides and empowers people from all walks of life to enjoy healthier, fuller, happier lives with the confidence that together we can end stroke.
Please find our page guidelines below.
Thank you for becoming a member of the American Stroke Association Facebook community page. We encourage you to post comments, photos and videos on this page.
This page is intended to provide a forum for discussion, and the content provided by those other than the American Stroke Association does not represent the opinions or positions of the American Stroke Association. Likes, comments and shares by the American Stroke Association are not endorsements.
To keep with our family-friendly culture, we will review community posts and remove any that are offensive or inappropriate. We will leave your posts as they relate to subjects on this page.
The American Stroke Association’s Facebook page is not intended to provide medical advice or treatment. Only your healthcare provider can provide that. The American Stroke Association recommends that you consult your healthcare provider regarding your personal health matters. If you think you are having a stroke, heart attack or another emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting