|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to Anjum Hotel - Makkah. Our first hotel brings a hospitality experience unlike any other to the Kingdom.|
Our values reflect our respect for our cultural and spiritual heritage, and our guiding vision: the common good of all mankind.
We thrive on our sense of community involvement, which inspires us to continue to strive for new benchmarks in excellence. We deliver the Anjum experience through our values:
• Every Anjum team member provides genuine Hijazi hospitality, based
on our Sharia values and our desire to be a model of standing in our
• We are quality and service-oriented, and always seek new opportunities
to be helpful and proactive in ways that benefit our guests
• We take extreme pride in our hotels, facilities and team members. Our
guests can rest assured we will always be immaculately presented and
With its prime location in Makkah's Jabal Al Ka’aba, the new Anjum Hotel - Makkah provides guests with unrivalled access to Al-Masjid al-Harām. The hotel is a walking distance of just 50 meters from the Holy Haram with an exit and tunnel connected directly to the King Abdullah new gate.
Each of our 1,743 rooms and suites offers comfortable and convenient accommodation, and the hotel’s thoughtful design reflects the significance of its iconic location, with elegant architecture and furnishings. We strive to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and offer services to assist all aspects of the religious pilgrimage, along with a full range of world-class dining options.
Rooms and Suites
Space and comfort are assured at Anjum Hotel - Makkah. Each guest room or suite is appointed with elegant furnishings for your comfort, and facilities for your convenience.
Most rooms enjoy spectacular views over the Holy Haram, and with unrivalled access to the Haram via a tunnel direct to the new King Abdullah gate, the hotel is perfectly located for the Hajj and Umrah religious experiences, accommodating up to four guests per room.
Azad Floors (coming soon)
For a more deluxe accommodation experience, treat yourself to a stay on an Azad Floor. Our Azad rooms offer extra luxurious amenities and exclusive access to the Azad Lounge, on the 26th floor, with sublime views over Haram and beyond. It’s a relaxing environment in which to rest, meet, or just sit back and take in the inspirational spiritual panorama before you.
From a quick morning snack to a lavish evening celebration, our restaurants and lounges bring our guests a full range of dining experiences.
Two spacious restaurants serve a variety of international cuisines, and our lounges are an ideal spot to meet colleagues, clients or friends for a refreshing beverage.
• Our all-day dining restaurants, Joud Restaurant and Karam Restaurant, can seat all 3,500 guests at once and feature International, Asian and Oriental
Facilities and services available for our guests:
• Courteous and efficient ‘Guest Center’ team available to assist with any enquiries 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Large, separate prayer rooms for men and women
• 24-hour in-room dining with extensive menus
• Elegant and spacious restaurants and cafes catering to all tastes
• Snack shop for takeaway orders
• Fully-equipped Business Center
• Complimentary WiFi internet access in the lobby
• Limousine and car rental
• Laundry and dry-cleaning
• 26 air-conditioned guest elevators, each with capacity for 16 guests