|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to the official Facebook page of the Ansbach Army Health Clinic, serving the military community of Ansbach, Germany.|
The U.S. Army Health Clinic at Ansbach is a part of the U.S. Army Medical Department Activity Bavaria (MEDDAC Bavaria) and provides responsive, reliable, quality health services influencing health and wellness, improving readiness, and saving the lives of those we are privileged to serve.
We lead transformation in Europe, making our community stronger through health readiness, medical diplomacy, and lifelong wellness.
The Ansbach Army Health Clinic is located on Shipton Barracks in Ansbach, Germany.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments and posts that violate any of the guidelines listed below may be removed:
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (i.e.: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Soliciting good and services without prior consent of the page administrator is strictly prohibited and will be decided on a case by case basis. Ads not previously vetted will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only),
- Joint Comission Compliance Cup
- U.S Army Safety Star Strong Award Winner
+ Patient Medical Centered Home (PCMH): Primary Care for Family Members and Retirees
+ Soldier Centered Medical Home (SCMH): Primary Care for Active Duty Service Members
+ PCMH Annex: Admin Services, EFMP, Optometry, Physical Therapy, Tricare etc.
+ Behavioral Health (BH) Clinic
+ Social Work Service