|Work hours||Add information|
General Business Activities AOK9 Global has been established as a Security Service provider in South Africa. Our traditional business model is based on the acquisition of qualified security personnel and K9’s in the security markets in South Africa and globally for local and international deployment.
• Purpose To be a world leader in the security industry by creating operating plans in custom security services that are both requirement focused and profitable. Placing only accredited, qualified and certified personnel and K9’s to ensure enhanced services and continued client relationship.
• Vision To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed clients.
• Mission statement To provide each of our esteemed clients with the most ethical service representation possible and to promote and preserve the security industry’s integrity
• Core values• We believe in treating our customers, personnel and K9’s with respect and fairness• We grow through creativity, knowledge and innovation.• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
• Goals• Regional, National and Global expansion in the field of custom security services and developing a strong base of key customers.• Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.• To build good reputation in the field of security and become a key player in the industry.
Scope of Work
AOK9 Global undertakes to employ and contract qualified, relevant and highly trained security personnel, trainers and instructors for deployment and consulting both locally and internationally. Sourcing and providing certified K9’s procured from proven industry providers. The company undertakes all training programmes for personnel and K9’s alike abiding by all legislation locally and abroad.
Our current personnel profile comprises of all highly trained ex-military and police force members both local
|Mission||Our mission is to provide each of our clients and employees alike with the most effective ethical service representation possible and to promote and preserve the security industry’s integrity.|