|About||The American Pharmacists Association provides information, education and advocacy to empower its members to improve medication use and advance patient care|
The American Pharmacists Association empowers its members to improve medication use and advance patient care. APhA will accomplish this by:
• Providing timely and accurate information that is vital to our members.
• Raising societal awareness about the role of pharmacists as essential in patient care for optimal medication use.
• Providing state-of-the art resources to enhance our members’ continuing professional development.
• Educating and influencing legislators, policy makers, regulators, and the public to advance our vision and mission.
• Creating unique opportunities for our members to connect and share with their peers across practice settings.
Who is the American Pharmacists Association?
Founded in 1852, APhA is the largest association of pharmacists in the United States, with more than 62,000 practicing pharmacists, pharmaceutical scientists, student pharmacists, pharmacy technicians as members
|Products||Not an APhA member? Join today! http://www.pharmacist.com/joinapha|