“Diversity is richer”
arcenciel is a non-profit, apolitical and non-confessional association established during the Lebanese civil war, in 1985.
|Mission||Participate in the sustainable development of society by supporting vulnerable communities and integrating marginalized individuals.|
Check out arcenciel's other facebook pages:
- 2015: arcenciel received the “Prix de la Paix au Liban” for 2015, awarded by the Ghazal Foundation, for it’s apolitical and non-confessional promotion of peace in difficult contexts.
- 2015: The General Director of Dubai Municipality بلديــة دبــي and the Executive Director of the United Nations Humans Settlements Program UN-HABITAT , awarded arcenciel with the Best Practice Certificate for the initiative of the environment program “Solidarity Based Network for Sustainable Waste Management
- 2015: arcenciel.aec won the MENA CSR Excellence Awards – environmental sustainability category, as part of the CSR Summit held on 19th of May 2015 in Dubai.
- 2015: H.E. Mrs, Milagros Hernando presented to Pierre Issa, co-founder and CEO of arcenciel the insignia of Commander in The Spanish Order of Merit.
- 2015: arcenciel was rewarded at the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship, by the creators of the Davos World Economic Forum
- 2014: "Wahdatouna khalasouna" (Our unity is our salvation). arcenciel was rewarded for its contribution to civil peace in Lebanon.
- 2014: « Best Idealistic NGOs (BINGO) », for the environment category.
- 2014: National EnergyGlobe Award Lebanon for the project solidarity-based network for recyclable waste management, in partnership with Advantage Austria - Official Trade Promotion Organisation of the Republic of Austria.
- 2014: The Waterfront City Cares trophy for the "Recycling for Solidarity" initiative for the Bouchons roulants project.
- 2014: The Intercultural Innovation Award / 5th prize for cirquenciel, "a circus school in the service of intercultural dialogue" in Bali - Indonesia
- 2014: Chevalier dans l’Ordre national de la Légion d’Honneur by the French Government, for arcenciel's general action
- 2014: Earth Card by the Banque Libano-Francaise and the UNDP, for the conservation of water in Lebanon
- 2013: International price for the best professional MBA project by MBA IP Lebanon, for the study of launching