|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to the Arts at Reynella East College Official Facebook Page!|
For more information about Reynella East College, please visit our website at: www.reynellaec.sa.edu.au
The purpose of our Facebook presence is as an information push to our community. You will not be able to post on our page. However you may make a comment on a status update or photo.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions.
We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole.
Reynella East College reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Those that identify or portray members of the community (students, parents and/or staff) in a negative or disrespectful manner
• Spamming in nature
If you have a specific issue or inquiry about your child, we recommend either
• phoning the school (8381 8466) or
• emailing (email@example.com) or
• sending an FB message to Alan Pfeiffer or Ben Paech
-to enable the speediest resolution of the issue.
Parents, Caregivers & Students, please take note:
- By liking our page, you are making it publicly known that you or your student attends, or has attended this school. Please consider the privacy implications on you or your family.
- Please refrain from adding College staff as friends, sending messages, or chatting with them - in accordance with DECD Protective Practices (available here: www.decd.sa.gov.au/docs/documents/1/ProtectivePracticesforSta.pdf), our staff will not reply to your dire