We bring people together for magnificent experiences. #togetherexperiences
Our venues include Hamer Hall, Sidney Myer Music Bowl and the Theatres Building. Our Performing Arts Collection is Australia's biggest!
Sitting beneath one of our city's great symbols - our magnificent Spire - Arts Centre Melbourne is both a defining Melbourne landmark and Australia's largest and busiest performing arts centre.
For over 30 years, we have played a leading role in showcasing the best local and international performing arts. We are host and partner to the national and state music, opera, theatre and dance companies, together with local companies, festivals and a multitude of commercial partners.
Facebook Page Guidelines:
We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on the Arts Centre Melbourne Facebook page, but also ask that you act respectfully and responsibly.
Arts Centre Melbourne and its properties and stakeholders, reserve the right to remove Facebook postings that are not consistent with the overall meaning and values of the brand, and the Arts Centre Melbourne Facebook page.
Posts and comments will be deleted from the Arts Centre Melbourne Facebook page if they contain:
- Offensive, abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist content, links or images or implied offensive, abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist content links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person, group or organisation
- The direct, full name or descriptive reference to an individual, irrespective of the post’s tone.
- Solicitations, endorsements or advertisements by/for/of other organisations
- Multiple or repetitive posts by a single user or by a group
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Anything else Arts Centre Melbourne deems inappropriate
Repeat offenders of Arts Centre Melbourne's Facebook page guidelines will be banned from the page.